hard reset Samsung Gem,
samsung gem hard reset,
samsung gem factory reset, reboot samsung gem system
For this Samsung Gem cellphone users, we are here to provide the best solution when your device doesn’t run so smart or quick as you expected. You can perform a hard reset to your Samsung Gem cellphone to factory setting and then setup, re-install these apps you perfered. Your Samsung Gem cellphone will turn to work normally. Ok, let us move onto the point to learn how to hard reset Samsung Gem.
Tips: how to hard reset Samsung Gem:
- From the home screen, select Applications.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset Phone.
If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Then consult with your Samsung Gem device user manual for further setup.
If your device has been seriously troubled that you can not perforn a hard reset via setting as we talked above, try these following steps:
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Select Power off.
- Press and hold the Volume down key+Send key+Power button simultaneuously until the Samsung logo appears then release.
- From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
Utilize the Volume up / down keys to highlight and the Home key (diamond shaped key) to select.
- Press the Volume up key to continue.
- Select reboot system now.
Allow up to 3 minutes for the reset process to complete.
- You can refer to your user manual for further setup instruction.
Ok, do this post help you? If you meet any question, please let us know or feedback. We are endeavoring to help.
If you find this post helpful, why not share to let more users know and benefit on Facebook.
For more tips, supports and solutions concerning your Samsung Gem cellphone, read these following related posts.
No Comments »
No comments yet.