Motorola Pro phone contacts, backup Motorola Pro phone contacts, tansfer Motorola Pro phone contacts
Sometimes, you need to backup your phone contacts stored in your Motorola Pro cellphone. There are several ways you can use to backup your phone contacts. Go with the backup assistant available by Verizon Wireless, please link in the page. This time, we talk about how to import contacts from my SD Card on Motorola Pro. Follow the details below.
To import contacts from an SD card:
- Insert the SD card into the memory slot. (May already be installed)
- From the home screen, touch Contacts
- Touch the Menu Key
- Touch Import/Export
- Touch Import from SD card
- Contacts are exported in vcf (V Card) format.
- You need to set up an email account before you can import contacts from your SD Card.
Ok ,that is more perfect than we expected. Pay more attention to your phone contact in case that you lost them. That will be a trouble to you. Save your time in advance. That will do make a difference.
No Comments »
No comments yet.