Motorola Droid BIONIC, import contacts, transfer contacts, sync contacts
Hi, there! Now you are here with my blog about all kinds of Verizon Wireless cellphones. Here you can get tips, supports and downloads concerning your Verizon Wireless cellphone. It is your Motorola Droid BIONIC smartphone turn now. We are talking something about how to import contacts into Gmail on your device. If you were searching about this, why not continue to read.
Ok, I need this to help me. let us start.
Tips: how to import contacts into Gmail:
- Log on to Gmail, and then click Contacts at the top of the page
The Contacts list opens in a new window
- Click Import Contacts
- Click Browse, and then navigate to the .csv file that you created in the “Export Outlook Contacts” section of this article
- Select the file, and then click Import Contacts
- After your contacts are imported, a dialog box appears and displays the total number of contacts imported
On your phone, from the Home screen:
- Tap the Menu key
- Touch Settings
- Touch Google synchronization
- Check Auto-Sync, Gmail and Contacts
Your phone will now start to sync and transfer your contacts from Gmail to your phone
Ok, got it done? If you meet any questions, please let us know about it so that we can improve as soon as possible. For your benefit, the more detailed you state your questions, the better we will know so that you can get better solution.
Did this post help? If it not work, let us know.
For more other tips, downloads and supports about your Motorola Droid BIONIC cellphone, read these following related posts. As well, you are very welcome to share your using experience, own best apps and useful tips here. Let more users know about you and make more friends here.Incoming search terms for the article:
- transfer contacts from iphone to bionic
- backup revolution contacts to gmail
- how to export contacts from lg revolution to gmail
- lg revolution export contacts to gmail
- transfer contacts iphone to bionic
- how to transfer contacts from IPhone to Bionic
- Can I import my Palm Contacts list to Motorola Bionic Smartphone?
- samsung reality touch verizon how to import contacts from g mail
- verizon copy contacts cosmos to stratosphere
- Import palm contacts to blackberry curve 9330
- Tips: how to import / export contacts to SD card on LG Revolution?
- Tips: how to backup contacts using Backup Assistant on Motorola Droid BIONIC
- Tips: how to finish Google Sync on your Motorola Droid BIONIC?
- Tips: how to import contacts from my SD Card on Motorola Pro
- Tips: how to sync contacts and calendar with Samsung Brightside