install motocast, droid razr motocast software
In this post, we will provide Droid RAZR smartphone users that how to install the lastest MotoCast software for their device. If you have already known about this MotoCast software function and feature and are about to bring your music, photos, videos, and documents with you, wherever you go and whenever it is. Let us learn how to install the MotoCast software for your Droid RAZR smartphone together now.
For Windows PC:
- Connect your Droid Razr smartphone with your PC via the supplied USB cable
- The installer will launch automatically. If it does not, look for the Motorola icon within “My Computer” and double-click to launch the installer to manually launch the installer
Note: If necessary, you can also download this MotoCast software from www.mymotocast.com
- Accept Motorola License agreement and click next.
- The MotoCast software for PC needs access to connect the Internet to stream content, update itself, and keep your device up-to-date. You should allow the MotoCast software access to Internet during or immediately after installation.
- After the installation is finished, MotoCast USB will start automatically upon device connection. If it does not, look at the Motorola phone icon in the Windows System tray. Click it and ensure it says When device connects… Launch MotoCast USB
- Reconnect to check whether it is properly installed or not.
- As the same, connect your Droid RAZR with your Mac via USB cable.
- The phone will present you with an installer and then double-click on the installer to launch.
Note: If necessary, you can also download MotoCast from www.mymotocast.com
- Accept Motorola License agreement.
- Allow the MotoCast software access to the Internet during or immediately after installation.
- When installation is succeeded, MotoCast USB should start automatically upon device connection. If it does not, look at the Motorola phone icon in the Mac menu Bar. Click it and ensure it says When device connects… Launch MotoCast USB
- You’d better reconnect them to check whether it is properly installed or not.
Directly download and install from Internet:
- Download the MotoCast software setup file from http://www.mymotocast.com/
- Launch the installer
- Then consult with these steps above to finish the installation
Ok, It do has nothing hard to install this MotoCast software for your Droid RAZR smartphone. You should not meet any queries.
If you have any troubles, just feel free to let us know about. We are pleased to help.
More knowledges, downloads and tips about you Droid RAZR, read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- www mymotocast com
- samsung lucid
- lg lucid keeps rebooting
- motocast wont install
- install motocast
- get puk code for verizon samsung droid charge
- how to install motocast
- delete ringtones lg lucid
- vs840 4g lucid how do i save pictures in text messages
- mymotocast com
- MotoCast software download for Motorola Droid RAZR
- Motorola Droid RAZR M Motocast software download and install
- Motorola Droid 4 MotoCast software download
- Verizon issued Motorola Droid RAZR 6.12.181.XT912 software update
- Tips: Droid RAZR can’t connect to Internet
No Comments »
No comments yet.