Motorola Droid BIONIC, manage widget, add widget, remove widget
Hi, there. Now you are here. Welcome to verizon-cellphones.org. In my blog, you ought to get your questions solved. If you have already been one Motorola Droid BIONIC cellphone users. If you have ever spent time searching tips that support you how to manage widgets on your Motorola Droid BIONIC, your question will stop here. No matter whether these following words help or not, we suggest you read. Now, let us be one the way.
Tips: how to manage widget on Motorola Droid BIONIC
- You need an empty spot on your home screen where you want to add a widget. You can flick left or right to open other panels on your home screen.
- Touch and hold the empty spot until you see the Add to Home screen menu.
- Then tap Widgets
- Tap the type of widget. If necessary, enter the widget settings.
It is really easy for you to do this. To remove a widget from your Home screen, touch & hold the item. Drag the widget to the trash icon at the top of the screen.
Arrange or delete widgets
To arrange or delete a widget, touch and hold it until you feel a vibration; then drag it to another spot, to another panel, or to the trash can. To resize a widget, touch and hold it, then release. If the widget is resizeable, arrows appear in the corners – drag a corner to resize.
Ok, it is really easy for you to manage widgets on your device. Just giving it a touch and hold, you will make things different.
If you do meet any trouble, you do not forget to let us know. We will endeavor to help as much as possible.
As well, you might have your own using experience, useful tips and good apps that perfect your cellphone. Why not share with us so that the other users will benefit.
For more tips and supports concerning your Motorola Droid BIONIC smartphone, read these following related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- droid bionic widgets
- droid bionic tricks
- droid bionic tips and tricks
- bionic remove widget
- how to delete widgets from droid bionic
- delete im widget bionic
- tips and tricks for droid bionic
- bionic widgets
- droid bionic widget
- motorola bionic widgets
- Tips: how to import contacts into Gmail on your Motorola Droid BIONIC?
- Tips: how to backup contacts using Backup Assistant on Motorola Droid BIONIC
- Tips: how to check Motorola Droid BIONIC software update
- Tips: how to finish Google Sync on your Motorola Droid BIONIC?
- Tips: how to extend Motorola Droid BIONIC battery life
No Comments »
No comments yet.