reset Mototola XOOM, Mototola XOOM factory settings, backup motorola xoom
Let us know what trouble you most. You have downloaded so many apps or other items so that your Mototola XOOM table is working not so smart than you expected? You have been attacked by the malware (spyware, phishing, and viruses) coming when you surf the Internet and download apps? What should I do to make myself relex? I just want to have one Mototola XOOM table that can work normally. Ok, calm download if you do trouble by something unexpected. To reset your Mototola XOOM to factory settings can also make a difference.
There are two methods you can use to finish this.
Using this Factory Data Reset tool to reset your Mototola XOOM table to factory settings. You can equally reset Mototola XOOM to factory settings manually.
Factory Data Reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device.
WARNING: When using this feature; everything is deleted, including Dungeon Defenders and some pre-loaded music. If are sure to reset Mototola XOOM to factory setting or whatever, you are firmly suggested to backup the important and useful files you downloaded.
If you do not know how to backup files on your Motorola XOOM table, just enter into the keywords “backup motorola xoom” in our blog search field, you will be given the steps.
To Perform a Reset
From the home screen, touch Apps
Touch Factory data reset
Check the Erase USB storage box if you would like to erase all content stored.
Touch Reset tablet and follow the onscreen instructions
External factory reset
If you are unable to navigate through the menu to perform a factory data reset, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Ensure your tablet is off.
- Turn on the tablet, while the tablet is showing Motorola logo, press the volume down key.
- Keep pressing volume down key till “Android recovery text” shows up in top left corner
- Press volume up key to place tablet in Android recovery mode
- While talbet is showing Android recovery screen, press and hold the power button.
- While power button is pressed, press and release volume up key
- You should be prompted with: wipe data/factory reset option
- Using the volume down button, scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset”
- Press power to select option
- Scroll down to select “Yes, delete all user data”.
- Use the power button to select.
- Press the Power button to reboot.
Ok, that is it. Is it easy to digest? If you find it hard for you to do, just let us know how to make it clear for you. These following related posts may be of help for you.Incoming search terms for the article:
- xoom recovery mode
- resetting xoom
- xoom factory reset
- external reset for Xoom
- recovery mode xoom
- motorola xoom reset doesnt work
- xoom hard reset
- how to get gem touch set to factory specs android tablet
- xoom factory reset not working
- how to factory reset a zoom
- how to reset Verizon LG Ally factory default settings
- Tips: how to hard reset Samsung Convoy to factory settings
- Tips: how to factory reset or hard reset HTC Incredible 2?
- how to reset Motorola Droid 2 to factory settings?
- Tips: how to hard reset Motorola Droid X 2?
No Comments »
No comments yet.