Hello, now you are in verizon-cellphones.org. We are here to help. If you do not have any idea of how to restore contacts on your HTC Thunderbolt using Backup Assistan app, these following words may be helpful for you on some extent. Sometimes, when you restore the address book, Backup Assistant compares and merges any contact information on the new mobile number with the stored information on the Backup Assistant website. If there is conflict between the new device and the website, the device data is assumed to be more current and will override the data on the website.
Ok, let us move on to the point.
- From the Home screen, select the applications tab (lower-left corner).
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts & sync.
- Select Backup Assistant.
- If presented, select Next.
- Enter the 4-8 digit PIN then select Next.
If the PIN is incorrectly entered 3 times, the account will be locked for 15 minutes.
If the PIN is forgotten, select Forgot PIN then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select OK.
The Backup Assistan app has been already installed on your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone.
Are these words helpful? If they are, share with your friends to let more users know about this.
Via: Verizon Support
Need more help about your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone, read these related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- backup assistant for htc trophy
- htc thunderbolt 2
- backup assistant verizon htc trophy
- htc trophy and backup assistant
- does the htc trophy have backup assistant
- how to get backup assistant on htc trophy
- RESTORE CONTACTS BACKUP ASSISTANT HTC TROPHY
- trophy backup assistant
- how to back up thunderbolt
- htc thunderbolt backup assistant
- Tips: how to restore contacts on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to backup contacts on LG Revolution?
- Tips: how to manage contacts on HTC Thunderbolt?
- Tips: how to backup contacts using Backup Assistant on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to hard reset HTC Thunderbolt cellphone?
No Comments »
No comments yet.