A nice and pretty Android smartphone will be released and available soon. That is the Samsung Droid Charge. Yeah, it is so incredible and fascinating. Ok, you are in verizon-cellphones.org. We are here to talk something about your new HTC Thunderbolt cellphone. General to say, you’d better know much about the Wi-Fi connection on your HTC Thunderbolt cellphones. Despite of you can connect to the Internet through the GPRS, you are pretty recommented to obtain this basis. Ok, let us go to see how to perform to set up Wi-Fi connection on HTC Thunderbolt?
- From the Home screen, select the applications tab (lower-left corner).
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Wi-Fi settings.
- Ensure Wi-Fi is enabled then select Add Wi-Fi network.
Wi-Fi is enabled if a green check mark is present.
- Enter the Network SSID.
- Select the security drop-down.
- Select the security option.
Supported security: WEP64, WEP128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1x Enterprise (certificate required)
- If needed, enter the password or hex key then select Save.
Ok, that is all you should to master when performing to set up Wi-Fi connection on HTC Thunderbolt cellphone.
What you should know:
Local area WiFi network information is needed to complete several steps. Please refer to the network administrator for additional assistance.
Via: Verizon Support
More tips and supports about your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone, rerfer to these related posts for a referance.Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc thunderbolt wpa2 enterprise
- thunderbolt wpa2
- how do you sign up for a network security on thunderbolt
- verizon lg samsung phone
- thunderbolt enterprise wifi
- Thunderbolt wpa2 enterprise
- how to set up a secure wireless wifi network on the HTC Thunderbolt
- THUNDERBOLT WIFI WPA2
- wpa2 on thunderbolt
- htc thunderbolt wifi setup
- Tips: how to setup WiFi connection on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to setup WiFi connection on LG Revolution?
- Tips: how to setup WiFi connection on Samsung Droid Charge?
- Tips: how to set up WiFi connection on Motorola Droid X 2?
- Tips: how to remove WiFi connection on HTC Incredible 2?
No Comments »
No comments yet.