Welcome to verizon-cellphones.org. Get various professional supports in our sharing part. If you are a Motorola Droid 3 cellphone user and searching something concerning WiFi connection on your device, you might as well follow with these words below. Ok, let us start to learn how to use WiFi connection on your Motorola Droid 3 cellphone step by step.
How can I activate Wi-Fi?
- Press the menu
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and networks.
- Touch the Wi-Fi check box to turn Wi-Fi on.
The phone will scan for available wireless networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
The network names and security settings (Open network or Secured with WEP) of detected Wi-Fi networks are displayed in the Wi-Fi networks section.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to connect. When you select an open network, you will be automatically connected to the network. When you select a network that is secured with WEP, enter the WEP (security) key and then touch Connect.
How can I obtain the MAC address?
- From the app, tap Settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status and scroll to Wi-Fi Mac address.
What is the wireless Lan Supported Specs?
- WPA/WPA2 PSK
- 802.1x EAP
How to create a Wi-Fi hotspot with my phone?
Your phone can become a Wi-Fi hotspot, providing internet connection for other Wi-Fi enabled devices. (Make sure you have the feature on your service plan.) You can add encryption to your hotspot to prevent unauthorized access.
To set up your Hotspot:
- Touch > Mobile Hotspot.
- Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- If desired, edit the name for your hotspot (Network SSID) and password, and touch Save.
- To save battery life, you can configure when the hotspot should automatically turn off if nobody is using it. Touch Inactivity timeout and select a time.
To connect devices to your Hotspot:
- Touch > Mobile Hotspot.
- Check the Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot box and plug your phone into a charger. Using the hotspot can drain the battery!
- An icon appears in the status bar, showing that your hotspot is live. Devices can connect by entering the SSID and entering the correct wireless password.
How to set WiFi connection properly?
To save battery power, give your Wi-Fi connection a rest when you’re not using it. Use the Wi-Fi sleep policy to set your Wi-Fi connection to sleep when the display turns off and reconnect when it turns on.
- From the Home screen, press > Settings.
- Touch Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings.
- Press > Advanced > Wi-Fi sleep policy.
- Touch When screen turns off.
- droid razor wifi settings
- droid razr set up internet connection using the phone internet
- motorola droid 3 connect to wifi
- how to connect droid 3 to wifi
- droid wifi how to set up a
- how to connect droid three to wifi on phone
- verizon droid razr hotspot setup
- droid tips to connect to wifi
- how to set droid phone internet settings
- droid 3 hotspot secure connection
- Tips: how to set up WiFi connection on Motorola Droid X 2?
- Tips: how to setup WiFi connection on LG Revolution?
- Tips: how to setup WiFi connection on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to setup LG Enlighten WiFi connection
- Tips: how to remove WiFi connection on HTC Incredible 2?