No phone can be as incredible as the one you have now. The more tips and tricks you know about your cellphone, the better you handle. So whether you take any interest into this topic we are talking about or not, we pretty suggest you read these following words. What is TTY on your cellphone? TTY Settings allow Text Telephone devices (TTYs) to be enabled so that deaf and hard of hearing customers can use the telephone by utilizing a visual, instead of auditory, mode of communication.
Tips: how to setup TTY settings on HTC Incredible 2
- From a home screen, select the applications tab (located in the lower left).
- Select Settings.
- Select Call.
- Select CDMA call settings.
- Select TTY mode.
- Select one of the following.
- TTY Off
- Disables all TTY settings
- TTY Full
- Enables all TTY settings
- TTY HCO
- Enables HCO (Hearing Carry Over)
- TTY VCO
- Enables VCO (Voice Carry Over)
These words really help? If they do, let us know what trouble you still have.
More tips and supports about your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone, read these following related posts.
More tips and downloads in relation to your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone, only in verizon-cellphones.org.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- tty thunderbolt
- tty htc
- thunderbolt tty mode
- tty setting on incredible 2
- tty setting
- how to change the tty mode on thunderbolt
- touch the setting for htc deaf
- tty tricks
- google talk android incredible2
- verizon tty
No Comments »
No comments yet.