WiFi connection gives you a new approach to connect to the Internet. It will be more convenient for you when the GPRS is not available or you are out of data on your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone. In a word, WiFi connection do makes a difference. Ok, following you will obtain a guide refered to setting WiFi connection on HTC Incredible 2.Let us check it out.
Tips: how to setup WiFi connection on HTC Incredible 2
- From a home screen, select the applications tab (located in the lower left).
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select WiFi settings.
- Ensure WiFi is enabled.
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- Select Add WiFi network.
- Enter the Network SSID.
- Select the Security drop-down.
- Select a Security option.
Supported security: WEP, WPA / WPA2 PSK, 802.1x Enterprise (certificate required)
- Enter the password or hex key then select Save.
Get it finish? If you meet any trouble, do not forget to let us know.
What you should know:
Local area WiFi network information is needed to complete several steps. Please refer to the network administrator for additional assistance.
For more tips and supports about your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone, read these following related posts.
How do I remove the WiFi connection on my HTC Incredible 2 cellphone? Read our update part.Incoming search terms for the article:
- incredible 2 wifi
- wifi incredible 2
- incredible 2 wifi connection
- HTC Connection Setup
- set up wi fi for incredible 2
- htc incredible 2 wifi connection
- incredible2 how to make remember passwords
- htc incedable 2 pdf low wifi connectivity troubleshooting
- what are the advance setting for wifi on incredible2
- incredible 2 wifi connection?
No Comments »
No comments yet.