This is in verizon-cellphones.org. If you are a HTC Thunderbolt smartphone user, sometimes, you do really need to soft reset HTC Thunderbolt cellphone in case that one of the apps is running not so well or properly. So you need to know how to perform it. It will not lose the data, files, and settings on your cellphone.
Tips: how to soft reset HTC Thunderbolt:
- Press and hold down the Power button (upper-right corner).
- Select Power off.
- Press the Power key to power on the device.
No much steps or words you need to digest. If you are constantly troubled by something shit, therefore, you need to know how to hard reset your cellphone and do a factory reset. More details about how to hard reset your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone, read our update post.Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc Thunderbolt soft reset
- how to soft reset htc thunderbolt
- thunderbolt soft reset
- Soft Reset HTC Thunderbolt
- reset thunderbolt
- htc 8x soft reset
- soft reset thunderbolt
- samsung intensity 2 hard reset external
- thunderbolt reset
- how to soft reset thunderbolt
No Comments »
No comments yet.