iphone 4s,camera not function, hardware issue
Hi, there, iPhone users, welcome to my blog. Today, let us seek few tips of how to solve your iPhone 4/4S camera not function issue. As we all known, your iPhone 4/4S camera featured with advanced configuration hardware. They’re engineered with a higher, full-well capacity to collect even more light. What is more, powered by the A5 chip (for iPhone 4s), your iPhone camera can certainly do as good as DSLR cameras. Look, what a beautiful blue diamond!
Ok, let us move onto the point. We have outlined these following issues:
- If you do not see Camera on any of your Home screens (you may have more than one), try Settings > General > Restrictions to ensure that Restrictions are not turned on by tapping . If they are, set Allow Camera to ON or tap Disable Restrictions [if restriction is available in your iPhone]
- Make sure the camera lens is clean and free from any obstructions. Use a microfiber polishing cloth to clean the lens.
- Few third-party apps or cases might interfere with the autofocus/exposure feature and the flash (iPhone 4 only); try removing the case if you have image-quality issues with photos.
- Try to perform a soft reset. First power your iPhone off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider and iPhone will turn off after a few moments. Next, Power your iPhone on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Tap to focus the camera on the subject. The image may pulse or briefly go in and out of focus as it adjusts.
- Try to remain steady while focusing:
- Still images: Remain steady while taking the picture. If you move too far in any direction, the camera automatically refocuses to the center. Note: If you take a picture with iPhone turned sideways, it is automatically saved in landscape orientation.
- Video: Adjust focus before you begin recording. After recording begins, you cannot readjust focus until you stop recording. Exiting the Camera application while recording will stop recording and will save the video to the Camera Roll. Note: Video-recording features are not available on original iPhone or iPhone 3G.
- On iPhone 4, if the issue is with the main camera, try using the front camera to see if the issue persists, or vice versa if you are using the front camera.
Actually, these solutions all can be found from your iPhone user guide book and Apple support site. Need more help? Please link in here to learn how other users do to fix their iPhone 4/4S camera not function properly issue.
- how do i open my email on verizon lucid cell phone
- WHEN I MASTER RESET samsung sch i110 IT ASK FOR PASSWORD
- how to by pass my pattern lock on my verizon casio gzone commando phone by connecting it to the computer
- how do I hard reset a samsung gem
- vs920 phone turn off background applications
- Manual for verizon lucid lg cell phone
- testing camera iphone functions properly
- samsung sw/hw cell phone programming
- samsung brightside nuance
- iphone 4 alway stops on cell phone function
- Tips: why my iPhone 4/4S unable to access the Internet while connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Tips: how to solve iPhone 4/4S software always frozen or unresponsive
- new generation iPhone 5 photos leaked out, thinner than the current model
- when will Verizon release software update for Samsung Brightside to solve T9 texting issue
- Motorola DROID X vs iphone 4, camera features
No Comments »
No comments yet.