iphone 4s,software frozen,iphone 4 restart
Hi, there. Welcome to my blog, iPhone 4/4S users. Today, we are here to talk about several solutions when you are suffering from iPhone 4/4S software always frozen or unresponsive issue. If you have ever troubled this issue, why not join in and be kind to share your tips with us. Ok, let us go ahead.
How to solve iPhone 4/4S software frozen or unresponsive:
Restart iPhone 4/4S
To power iPhone off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider comes out. Slide your finger across the slider and iPhone will power off after a few moments. Next, pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo comes out to power your iPhone on. This method could solve the problem that cased by few third party apps that you are running.
Update iPhone 4/4S software
Make sure that your iPhone 4/4S is running the latest software version. Few apps might not work so properly on the previous software. Connect your device with PC which has already installed the latest version of iTunes, click on your iPhone in the left column under Devices. Click on Check for Update in the Summary tab, then follow the instructions to complete the upgrade.
Hard keys reset iPhone 4/4S
If your device is not responding and you can not hard reset via menu? To perform a hard reset via hard keys, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Restore iPhone 4/4S via iTunes
Try to use iTunes to restore your device to its factory default settings if the issue still exist. How to manually restore iPhone 4/4S via iTunes, please consult:
1. Connect your device to your PC which has already installed the latest version of iTunes via the suitable usb cable.
2. Select your iPhone when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
3. Select the Summary tab.
4. Select the Restore option.
5. When prompted to back up your settings before restoring, select the Back Up option.
If you have just finished the backup, it is not necessary to create another
6. Select the Restore option when iTunes prompts you (as long as you’ve backed up, you should not have to worry about restoring your device).
7. When the restore process has completed, the device restarts and displays the Apple logo while starting up:After a restore, the iOS device displays the “Connect to iTunes” screen.
For updated to iOS 5 or later iPhone, follow the steps in the iOS Setup Assistant.
For earlier versions iPhone, keep your device connected until the “Connect to iTunes” screen goes away or you see “iPhone is activated.”
If your trouble still exist, please do not worry about it and feel free to contact with your local Apple care store to get your issue concerned. As well, we would appreciate it so much if you share your own tips to solve this iPhone 4/4S software always frozen or unresponsive issue.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Hard reset gt-e1232b
- lg spectrum how to delete ringtones
- lg lucid frozen
- gt-e1232b samsung password erase
- samsung brightside charging itself
- frozen lg lucid help
- Hard reset samsung gt-e1232b
- how to reset an droid illision without calling verizon
- how to hard reset a brightside
- remove backup assistant samsung brightside
- Tips: how to solve iPhone 4/4S camera not function properly issue
- Tips: how to master reset iPhone 5 to restore its factory default settings
- Tips: why my iPhone 4/4S unable to access the Internet while connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Tips; how to backup iPhone 4S/4 data via iCould and iTunes
- Tips: how to install and use Remote app on iphone 4?
No Comments »
No comments yet.