speed dial HTC Thunderbolt, htc thunderbolt speed dial
Hello! This is verizon-cellphones.org. I do not want say anything more about this amazing smartphone by HTC for Verizon Wireless. Android 2.2 with HTC Sense 2.0 makes it super as a droid in hand. 4.3″ capacitive touch screen and 480×800 WVGA display really enables it perfect to enjoy your video or movie time. Ok, we have to stop myself now. We are here to share something useful refered to your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone. If you have not had any ideas of how to speed dial HTC Thunderbolt cellphone yet, read these following supports. Ok, let us move on.
Tips: how to speed dial HTC Thunderbolt
- From the Home screen, select Phone.
- Select Menu.
- Select Speed dial.
- Select Add new.
- Select a contact.
- Select the Number dropdown.
- Select the number.
- Select the Location dropdown.
- Select an available location.
- Select Save.
Not so clear? Or you find it hard for you to digest? Let us know how we can make it easy. If you find these words really help, share with your friends on Facebook or Digg it.
Via: Verizon Support
More support about your HTC Thunderbolt cellphone, read these related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc thunderbolt speed dial
- thunderbolt speed dial
- HOW TO SET SPEED ON THUNDERBOLT
- How to set speed dial on htc thunderbolt
- speed dial htc thunderbolt
- setting speed dial on thunderbolt
- how to speedial in thunderbolt
- speed dial on htc thunderbolt
- how to set up speed dial on thunderbolt
- speed dial on thunderbolt
- Tips: how to speed dial on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to set GPS location on HTC Thunderbolt?
- Tips: how to speed dial on LG Fathom?
- Tips: LG Enlighten speed dial
- Tips: how to uninstall apps on HTC Thunderbolt cellphone?
No Comments »
No comments yet.