samsung galaxy s iii,sync,calendars event
Hi there, Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 Android smartphone user, welcome to my personal blog about all your Verizon Wireless smartphone and cellphone. We are here to share with you how to properly sync your own Calendars on Samsung Galaxy S III device. You can synchronize your mobile device’s calendar with your Facebook account, your Google Calendar, and/or your ActiveSync account.
If you are going to make a Calendars event syncronized, please consult with the following instruction.
Once you have added your Facebook, Google Account, or ActiveSync account to the device, you can synchronize each account’s calendar with your device’s calendar. Changes made on the account or on your device will be updated during each synchronizing session.
1. To turn synchronization on for one of your accounts, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > Accounts and sync. Touch the account that contains the calendar you want to synchronize with your device.
2. Touch Sync Calendar to check the box. Your device will immediately begin synchronizing the calendar.
3. Touch the Back key to exit the sync settings screen. If necessary, repeat the steps for any other accounts.
Ok, it is pretty easy. Only needing you to provide the basic account to sync the Calendars. If you still have any other questions, please feel free to let me know how to help.
For more tips, downloads and supports about your Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone, try to read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- Samsung Galaxy s iii calendar
- calandars samsung galaxy 3
- calendar for galaxy iii
- Galaxy S III calendar
- calendar app for verizon extravert
- Samsung Galaxy 3 Sync Calendar
- samsung galaxy 3 calendar
- samsung galaxy iii calendar
- samsung galaxy s iii sync
- sync outlook calendar with samsung galaxy siii
No Comments »
No comments yet.