samsung brightside, sync contacts and calendar, auto sync
Hi, there. Samsung Brightside cellphone users, welcome to my blog. Let us talk how to sync contacts and calendar from your pc to your Samsung Brightside cellphone now. Since your Samsung Brightside cellphone is a Windows-basic device so that there is no other third party app which supports you to sync contacts and calendar except the VZ Navigator, we should export your contacts and calendar with the Outlook as a csv file and then import into your Google Account app on your Samsung Brightside cellphone. You might feel it a waste of time. Well, it should have any other efficient ways in exploration.
If you want to sync these contacts and calendar with your Samsung Brightside cellphone, let us learn step by step.
We should export contacts and calendar as csv file first:
- Open Outlook and click on File > Options > Advanced > Export.
- Click on the option to Export to a file and click Next.
- Click on the option for Comma Separated Values (Windows).
- Select the contacts folder that you want to export from.
- Give your contacts file a name and click Browse to select the locations to save the file.
- Review the information on the screen. If you have any custom fields in your contacts, you can click on Map Custom Fields to select how the export should handle them. When you are ready, click Finish.
Then we must import the csv file into your Google Account:
- Open your Gmail inbox and click on the Gmail option on the left to select Contacts.
- Click the More button at the top of your contacts list and click Import.
- Click the Browse button to find and select the CSV file you created using the steps above.
- When you have selected your file, click Import.
- Your contacts can now be synchronized to your device by editing the contacts sync option for your Google Account on your device. Touch Applications > Settings > Accounts and sync.
- Touch your Google Account to edit the sync settings.
- Touch Sync Contacts to synchronize the contacts that you just imported to your device.
That is it. It might take you several minutes to complete the synchronization process.
If you find it not work for you, kindly please let us know so that we can correct and update. Please let us a reply. We would love to hear from you.Incoming search terms for the article:
- delete backup assistant from samsung brightside
- remove backup assistant from samsung brightside
- samsung brightside google calendar
- samsung brightside google calendar sync
- backup assistant verizon error 216
- samsung brightside alarm problems
- sync bright side with outlook
- samsung brightside calendar app
- samsung brightside import calendar
- verizon brightside other party cannot hear
No Comments »
No comments yet.