sync music on Motorola Citrus, sync motorola citrus, Motorola Citrus music file
You can get information refer to music using on your new device-Motorola Citrus from the following words. Have you found any ways to how to sync music files using Windows Media Player on Motorola Citrus from your user manual downloaded in this link? If you have not, just keep your eyes on what we would share. Can these steps be helpful?
Sync music files using Windows Media Player.
- With a memory card inserted, and your phone showing the home screen, connect a Motorola micro USB data cable to your phone and your computer. Your phone should show in the status bar.
Note: Your phone supports Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, and Apple® Macintosh®. Other operating systems may not be compatible.
- Drag down the notification bar.
- Tap USB connected to select the connection.
- Tap Mount to connect your memory card to your computer. You can’t use the files on your memory card while it is connected.
- On your computer, open Windows Media Player.
- On the “Sync” tab, select “More Options“. Under “Device“, select your phone
- Select “Properties“, check the “Create folder hierarchy on device” box, and click “OK“.
- Drag your music files over to the “Sync List” and press “Start Sync“.
- how to sync music to motorola citrus
- add music to lg lucid wmp
- motorola citrus media player sync
- lg lucid windows media player
- sync music to motorola citrus
- how to transfer music from windows media player to trac phone lg
- sync music to cell phone windows vista
- sync music to motorola cell phone
- lg ally sync mediaplayer
- how to sync motorola citrus
- Tips: how to transfer music file from computer to Motorola Citrus
- Tips: how to transfer music on Motorola Droid X 2?
- how to transfer and use music files on my Verizon Motorola DEVOUR?
- how to transfer and use music files on Motorola Droid 2?
- how to transfer music files to/from PC using Motorola Droid X?