samsung illusion, sync contacts, sync calendar
For these Samsung Illusion Android smartphone users, we are sharing with you how to sync your device contacts and calendar to your PC here. If you find this topic helpful for you, just feel free to join us now.
As a matter of fact, your Samsung Illusion smartphone enables you to sync your contacts, Gmial, calendar and others into your appointed Google account automatically via the Auto-sync feature. It is proved that this method via the Auto-sync feature is more efficient and safe. As well, you are allowed to sync your contacts, Gmail and calendar into your PC manually via the usb cable.
To sync your Samsung Illusion smartphone contacts and calendar to PC, please follow as these steps below:
- From Outlook on the computer, click on Calendar.
- Select the specific date to synchronize. Click on File and select Save As from the drop down.
- Save the calendar events to a file.
- Log-in on the Windows Live e-mail associated with the Windows Phone 7 device and click on Calendar.
- On the Windows Live e-mail calendar, click on Subscribe.
- Select Import/Export from the drop down. Click on Import from an ICS file, then click on Browse to locate the calendar file saved.
- Once calendar file is located, select the file and click on open.
- Once calendar file selected, click on “Import to an existing calendar”. Select either “Only keep the new events or Only keep original events”. Finally, click on Import Calendar.
- The calendar events will then load. At this point the process should not be interrupted.
- Once the calendar has been successfully imported, click on Done.
Ok ,that is it. Taking one with another, to sync device calendar and contacts via the Auto-sync feature has the edge over the way we refering to. You can sync your improtant calendar event and contacts anywhere and anytime if the network supports via Auto-sync feature.
If you have any other queries, do not hesitate to let us know how to help. You are very welcome to leave us a reply.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung brightside import contacts
- sch-i110 bypass activation
- samsung brightside sync contacts
- samsung brightside import outlook contacts
- how to setup verizon lucid smart phone
- samsung brightside sync calendar outlook
- verizon wireless phones commando
- bypassing activation sch-i110
- remove rild
- sch i110 activation bypass
No Comments »
No comments yet.