LG Fathom, transfer contacts, move contacts to LG Fathom
This is in verizon-cellphones.org. In Yahoo Answer, we find so many people asking how to transfer cellphone contacts to their new device. If you use one LG Fathom cellphone and you are about to transfer contacts to another device, these following words are what you are searching. You might as well continue to read our blog.
Well, you have many approaches to move your cellphone contacts to another device. You have to ensure both these two cellphones supporting Bluetooth feature.
- From screen, touch the Start icon.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- If presented, touch Yes.
- From the My Devices tab, touch Add.
If the receiving device appears in the list (indicating that it has already been paired), skip to step 9.
- Touch the device.
- Enter the passkey (the default passkey is 0000) then touch OK.
- Select the desired option(s) then touch Done.
- From the Accessories tab, touch BT Send Object.
- Ensure Contacts is displayed in the Top menu, check the desired contact(s) then touch Send.
- Touch the device.
Did you end the process with success? Yes. you ought to.
If you meet any questions at any segment, contact with us as soon as possible. We will endeavor to help.
It is not the method you need? Do I have the assess to get other approach to transfer my cellphone contacts?
Yes, you have. You can use Backup Assistant or other Verizon Service. For more detailed info, read our update pages.
Via: Verizon SupportIncoming search terms for the article:
- import yahoo contacts onto samsung stratosphere
- lg lucid import contacts from bluetooth
- lg revolution how to delete bluetooth icon
- transfer contacts from lucid to iPhone through bluetooth
- can i sync a ipad and droid x2 via bluetooth
- transfer contacts from lg fathom
- unlocking the passcode on lg vn270
- gusto 2 upload contacts
- sync yahoo contacts with cosmos 2
No Comments »
No comments yet.