transfer files, Motorola XOOM, XOOM usb driver, Android file transfer tool
Is this the entry you are searching for? If you have some files ( music, videos, pictures, text) need to be transfered, first of all, you should get this Motorola XOOM usb driver as a cable (All can’t be done if this is not finished). Different operating system, you do it differently. Ok, let us be on the way. Hand your Motorola Xoom table on and go with the steps below. Oh, you need wait if you are a Mac user. This Motorola XOOM usb driver we have refered to can not work with your Mac, you should get this Android file transfer tool to help you. View the download here.
How to transfer files to/from PC using Motorola XOOM (Windows XP/Vista)
- Plug the USB cable into your Motorola XOOM and then plug the USB cable into the PC.
- The first time the device is connected to the computer the PC will load up the drivers. If you receive any dialogue boxes to install drivers, click yes to continue. (where can I get this Motorola XOOM usb Driver, download it here)
- Once the drivers have been loaded. The PC will recognize the Motorola XOOMdevice as a portable media player. You can click on the My Computer icon. Click on the Motorola XOOM portable media player.
- The device storage hard drive will display, double click on the Device Storage hard drive to view the files and folders stored on the device.
- You can copy files and folder between your PC and Motorola XOOM tablet.
How to transfer files to/from PC using Motorola XOOM (Windows 7)
- Plug the USB cable into the Motorola XOOM tablet and then into the PC.
- When you plug in the tablet for the first time, the PC will ask to install drivers, click ok to continue. Once the drivers are installed, the device will show up as a Motorola XOOM Media Player. The Autoplay feature in Windows 7 will present the Motorola XOOM device with options. (where can I get this Motorola XOOM usb Driver, download it here)
- Click on the Open Device to View Files as depicted below.
- Click on the Device Storage drive to display the folders of the Motorola XOOM harddrive.
- Click on files and Drag & Drop them to the Motorola XOOM and PC.
How to transfer files to/from PC using Motorola XOOM (Mac)
- You will need to download and install the Mac File Transfer tool at this navigation( If you have not download and install it)
- From the applications folder click on the Android File Transfer application.
- Ensure your Motorola XOOM device is powered up and connect it to the USB cable and then connect to the MAC PC. The Android File Transfer tool will recognize the Motorola XOOM is connected and it will pop up the file folder.
- You can now drag and drop files to and from the Motorola XOOM to your Mac.
We are so sorry that there are no detailed instructions of how to transfer files to/from PC using Motorola XOOM via other operating system. If you need to know or take interest into it, ask from the professional guys.
Via: Motorola Support
What extent does this post help? Very, medium, or little? Let us know how to improve it?
No Comments »
No comments yet.