transfer music file to Motorola Citrus, transfer file to Motorola Citrus
We have shared how to how to sync music files using Windows Media Player on Motorola Citrus.While we find it important for user to know how to transfer music file from computer to their momery card. After all, you need to add new music file onto your device. Ok, move on to the main topic.
Transfer music files from a computer to your memory card.
- With a memory card inserted, and your phone showing the home screen, connect a Motorola micro USB data cable from your phone’s micro USB port to a USB port on your computer. Your phone should show in the status bar.
Note: Your phone supports Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, and Apple® Macintosh®. Other operating systems may not be compatible.
- Drag down the status bar.
- Tap USB connected to select the connection.
- Tap Mount to connect your memory card to your computer. You can’t use the files on your memory card while it is connected.
- On your Windows PC, find “Removable Device” (your memory card) in the “My Computer” window.
On your Apple Mac, your phone should appear as a new drive on the desktop.
- Drag and drop your music to a folder on your memory card.
Tip: To help manage your music, create a “Music” folder on your memory card.
- When you’re done, use the “Safely Remove Hardware” feature to finish.
- motorola citrus music
- how to add music to motorola citrus
- motorola citrus mac
- add music to motorola citrus
- connect motorola citrus to mac
- how to download music to motorola citrus
- download music to motorola citrus
- music on motorola citrus
- how to transfer music from computer to motorola citrus
- how do I add music to my motorola citrus