Do you always get trouble when you transfer music on your cellphone? We have a very common answer: yes. “how do I transfer these music files on my Motorola Droid X 2 cellphone” Asked by one of Motorola Droid X 2 cellphone users. Ok, we are here to list several useful guides when you transfer the music files on your device. You can transfer music by using Motorola Media Link. You can transfer music files from a computer to memory card. You also have the access to transfer music using USB. For this, you should download and install the usb driver on your cellphone. Try this navigation to download the usb driver.
Following, you will see how to transfer music on your device using USB
- Insert your memory card, connect with each other using the USB data cable between your cellphone and PC. Your phone should show in the status bar.
- Drag down the status bar.
- USB connected to select the connection.
- Tap Mount to connect your memory card to your computer. You can’t use the files on your memory card while it is connected.
- On your computer, find “Removable Device” you know how to find.
On your Apple Mac, your phone should appear as a new drive on the desktop.
- Drag and drop your music to a folder on your memory card. Tip: To help manage your music, create a “Music” folder on your memory card.
- When you’re done, use the “Safely Remove Hardware” feature to finish.
Pretty easy to do. For more information, continue to read.
You can also be allowed to use Windows Media Player when using USB to transfer music files. When you connected your USB and tap USB Mass Storage to connect your memory card to your computer. Then go with these following steps:
- On your computer, open Windows Media Player.
- On the “Sync” tab, select “More Options“. Under “Device“, select your phone.
- Select “Properties“, check the “Create folder hierarchy on device” box, and click “OK“.
Drag your music files over to the “Sync List” and press “Start Sync“.
Ok, get it finish? If you find it really hard for you to digest these words above. Let us know how to make it clear and easy for you.
Via: Motorola Support
Are these words helpful? If they are, share to let more users benefit.
For more tips and supports about your Motorola Droid X 2 cellphone, read these related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- free ringback tones for droidx2
- download music in my droid x2
- transfer music to droid x2
- droid x2 itunes mac
- import ringtones to droid razr
- import ringtones from computer droid x2
- droid x2 ringtones folder
- Shifting ringtone from computer to Droid X2
- how to transfer music to droid x2
- Tips: how to transfer music file from computer to Motorola Citrus
- how to transfer and use music files on Motorola Droid 2?
- how to transfer and use music files on my Verizon Motorola DEVOUR?
- Tips: how to transfer music files on Samsung Droid Charge?
- Tips: how to sync music files using Windows Media Player on Motorola Citrus
No Comments »
No comments yet.