This topic we are talking about may be helpful for you on some extent, isn’t it? SIM PIN is usually used to protect your SIM card information. However, you have the access to unblock the SIM PIN on your LG Revolution cellphone. If you are a LG Revolution cellphone user, you are pretty recommanded to know something concerning how to unblock the SIM PIN on device. The PIN Unlock Key (PUK) can be used to reset a blocked SIM card and must be obtained from Verizon Wireless before proceeding.Ok， if you take much interest into this topic and want to master it, go with these following steps.
Ok, let us move on.
Tips: how to unblock the SIM PIN on LG Revolution
- Enter the PUK code then select OK.
- Enter a new PIN (4-8 digits) then select OK.
The default PIN code is 1111.
- Re-enter the PIN then select OK.
- Select OK.
Finished? If you meet any trouble, do not forget to let us know your diagnosis.
For more tips and supports about your LG Revolution cellphone, these following related posts may be helpful for you.
Do these words help? If they do, share to let more users benefit.
Have much special reviews and experiences when using your cellphones, why not exchange your minds with us. Our website is www.verizon-cellphones.org.Incoming search terms for the article:
- unlock lg revolution
- lg revolution sim unlock
- unlock verizon lg revolution
- LG revolution not recognizing sim card
- sim unlock LG revolution
- lg revolution unlock
- how to unlock verizon revolution
- how to unlock a verizon lg revolution
- how to unlock verizon lg revolution
- unblocked puk sim card verizon