Hello, that is the entry that refers to how to download and install apps on your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone. Sometimes, you’d better know how to uninstall apps on HTC Incredible 2 cellphone properly. So when it comes to uninstall apps or delete apps on your phone, maybe it is a pretty easy thing, but how to do it properly. That may be a different story. Ok, go with this following guide.
Tips: how to uninstall apps on HTC Incredible 2
- From a home screen, select the applications tab (located in the lower left).
- Select Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage applications.
- Select the application.
- Select Uninstall.
- Select OK.
- Select OK.
What you should know:
Apps included with the Android Operating System may not have an uninstall option.
These words really help? If they do, share with your friends on Facebook or Digg it.
Get tips and supports about how to download and install apps on your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone here. Need more, read these related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to delete apps on incredible 2
- how to delete apps on htc incredible 2
- how to remove verizon apps from incredible 2
- remove verizon apps incredible 2
- remove verizon apps from incredible 2
- remove apps from incredible 2
- how to delete apps from htc incredible 2
- how to remove apps from htc incredible2 home screen
- how to uninstall verizon apps from incredible 2
- how to uninstall app on incredible 2
No Comments »
No comments yet.