unlock Motorola Xoom,
This is in verizon-cellphones.org. A guy asked whether there are ways to unlock Motorola Xoom table device. If you find the topic we are talking about helpful or worthy to read, continue to learn.
How to unlock Motorola Xoom Bootloader.
- You are asked to download the usb driver suitable for your Motorola XOOM table, get it here
- Click this link to obtain the latest Android SDK and install it. (put all the files into your Tools folder)
- Open a command prompt, To be sure of the mouse does not select anything, press the Shift button and right click, then select “Open command window here”
- Input: add reboot bootloader
- Xoom will reboot and shows “Starting Fastboot Protocol Support”
- Input: fastboot oem unlock
- Read the warning on your Xoom’s screen
- Press the volume down button to switch to “Accept”
- Press the volume button to select “Accept”
- If you accept, Xoom will unlock
Ok, get it finished? If you meet any trouble, let us know. You are very welcome to get any help.Incoming search terms for the article:
- desbloquear xoom
- unlock xoom verizon
- desbloquear xoom verizon
- liberar xoom
- como desbloquear motorola xoom
- xomo desbloquear xoom da verizon
- desbloquear motorola xoom
- motorola xoom verizon unlock
- verizon xoom unlock
- desbloquear motorola xoom verizon
- Verizon officially locked HTC Droid DNA bootloader, while you still have the way to unlock it
- Tips: how to backup on Motorola XOOM (os: windows 7)
- Tips: how to lock Motorola XOOM screen?
- now you can unlock your Verizon’s Galaxy Note II bootloader
- Tips: how to use Google Maps on Motorola XOOM?
No Comments »
No comments yet.