software update,htc rezound,android 4.0 ics,data roaming
Hi, HTC Rezound smartphone user. You clicked to enter this article might because of you are roaming out of your data service and about to update your HTC Rezound device to the latest Android 4.0 ICS software. Ok, this post will give you the best solution.
As a matter of fact, you will not receive a system update notice (OTA update) if you are roaming. You will need to
be in an area where Wi-Fi is available. Only in this way can you get the Android 4.0 ICS softare update.
1. Begin by enabling Wi-Fi on your device.
2. To enable Wi-Fi on your device, go to “Settings” > under Wireless & networks, touch “Wi-Fi ON” to enable (if not
3. Touch “Wi-Fi” to view and select a Wi-Fi network. Once you are connected, an update notification will appear on
If there is no notice to prompt you to update device software, please navigate into Menu>>settings>>software update>>check now to manually check whether this Android 4.0 ICS software update is landing your location or device.
If the update fails to install, you will get an error screen. However, this only means the software did not install properly. Remove and re-insert the battery and power the device back on. The device will power back on with original software and will prompt you once again to install the system update.
If you have any other queries about your HTC Rezound smartphone, get to know from these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg lucid update to ics
- verizon wireless software upgrade assistant lg lucid
- how do i turn off incognito mode on my rezound
- samsung s3 aol token error
- how do i shut off icognito on my rezound
- verizon thunderbolt ics 2012 AUGUST
- ics on lucid
- how to take off incognito on htc rezound
- LG lucid update 4 0 4
- verizon lg lte vs840 phone manual