update galaxy nexus software,
system upgrade while roaming
Several days ago, we’d posted one article that provided Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone users to update device software. While, how to update your Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone software while you are roaming? Let us talk. If you are roaming you will not receive a system update notice. To update your device while you are roaming, you will need to be in an area where Wi-Fi connection is available.
1. Begin by enabling Wi-Fi on your device.
2. To enable Wi-Fi on your device, go to “Settings ” > under Wireless & networks, touch ” Wi-Fi ON” to enable (if not already enabled)
3. Touch “Wi-Fi” to view and select a Wi-Fi network. Once you are connected, an update notification will appear on your device.
If the system update fails to install, you will get an error screen. However, this only means the software did not install properly. Remove and re-insert the battery and power the device back on. The device will power back on with original software and will prompt you once again to install the system update.
If the update fails again, please contact with Verizon Wireless.
Does this post help? If it does, please share on Facebook to let more users benefit.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung brightside firmware
- lg spectrum update roaming list
- samsung brightside software issues
- verizon lg spectrum sim bypass
- increasing battery life on samsung galaxy nexus prime
- verizon update roaming samsung brightside
- free verizon 3g upgrade android x2 download
- turn off data roaming galaxy nexus
- turn off roaming galaxy nexus
- verizon Nexus PRL
No Comments »
No comments yet.