Favorites (Contacts) on Motorola Droid Pro, Motorola Droid Pro favorites (Contacts) app
Ok, let us spend some words and time to talk this app on your Motorola Droid Pro cellphone. The Motorola Droid Pro cellphone uses the Favorites tab to put contacts you flagged and your most frequent dialed contacts all in one list view as another speed dial type of feature. It obviouly means that you can have the access to get more convenience when dialing number. How to make it? Let us view its details.
To add contacts to Favorites:
- From the home screen, touch phone icon
- Touch Contacts
- Touch the contact that you want to add.
- Touch the Star next to the contacts name to turn it red and add to Favorites list.
To dial from Favorites:
- Either tap on phone icon from homescreen or open your applications tray and select the Dialer application.
- Touch Favorites
- Touch the desired contact
To remove a contact from Favorites:
- From the home screen, touch Phone
- Touch Favorites
- Touch and hold (long touch) the desired contact
- Touch Remove from favorites
Note: You cannot remove a contact that has been automatically added the the Frequently called section of Favorites.
Is it clear for you? Let us know how to make it more clear and useful for you.Incoming search terms for the article:
- droid pro favorites
- how to change favorites on droid
- droid bionic add favorite contacts
- adding cotacts to your favorites on droid razrm
- list of motorola cell phones
- how to put favorites on droid
- how to put phone contacts as favorites on droid
- how to delete frequently contacted in favorites on droid bionic
- how to add favorite contacts
- how to change favorite contacts on droid 2
- Tips: how to set contacts on Motorola Droid Pro
- Tips: how to import contacts from my SD Card on Motorola Pro
- how to link contacts on Motorola Droid 2?
- Tips: how to manage Motorola Droid X 2 phone contacts?
- Tips: how to setup Voicemail on Motorola Droid Pro