use HTC Rhyme Sync software,
HTC Rhyme Sync software,
HTC Rhyme Sync contacts
If you have already downloaded and installed this Sync software compatible with your HTC Rhyme smartphone into your PC, it is high time that you should learn how to use this HTC Sync software to synce or transfer files. Whether it will help or not, we pretty welcome you to join in us here. Maybe, you have something different.
Tips: how to use HTC Rhyme Sync software
- Set connection between your HTC Rhyme cellphone and you PC using the supported USB cable.
- Then you will receive a prompt to tell you to choose a pattern of USB connection, tap HTC Sync, and then tap Done.
- Do not move the USB cable until this HTC Sync to recognize your phone. On the Device setup screen, enter a name for your phone.
- Click Save to complete your cellphone
- The Device panel then opens. On the Device panel, you can set your sync options, check your phone’s general information, check the used and available space on your storage card.
- Choose these files you want to synced and begin the synchronization.
Do not forget to consult with your user guide for further reference.
As a matter of fact, your PC generally supports you to transfer files without this Sync software. However, it will smart you and help a lot via this Sync software.
Do these help? If they do, kindly please share on Facebook to let more users benefit. As well, we can research best solutions here with others.
Learn more concerning your HTC Rhyme smartphone, get information from these following related posts.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc rhyme sync
- htc rhyme how to use
- how to use htc rhyme
- transfer contacts from blackberry to pantech breakout
- device panel htc rhyme
- verizon htc rhyme email sync
- htc rhyme sync to cpu
- How I transfer calendar from Blackberry Curve to Pantech Breakout?
- how to sync contacts with facebook pantech breakout
- htc rythme sync not recognized
No Comments »
No comments yet.