samsung brightside, voice dial, text email, t9 issue
Since it is so inconvenient for me to text on my Samsung Brightside cellphone because of the T9 texting issue, I am rather fed up with using the slider QWERTY keyboard and usually prefer to use voice dial on Samsung Brightside. Fortunately and conveniently, this Brightside phone supports the Nuance Voice Recognition, an advanced speech recognition software which enables you to use your voice to look up contacts, make phone calls, and get calendar information.
If you are suffering from the T9 issue on your Brightside, why not have a try to use voice dial. Let us go ahead!
- From a Home screen, press and hold the Voice Commands key.
- The following is a list of functions you can perform using Voice Commands speech recognition on your phone.
- Call <Name or #>: Dial a call by saying a contact name or number of the person you would like to call, saying voicemail, or last number.
- Send Message <Name>: Send a message by saying a contact name, group name, or number of message recipient.
- Go To <Menu>: Open any application installed on your device by saying the application name or menu item to open.
- Check <Item>: View details of your phone information including Status, Voicemail, Messages, Missed Calls, Time, Signal Strength, Battery Level, Volume, Balance, Minutes, or Payment.
- Contacts <Name>: Displays contact commands including Call, Readout, Create New, Modify, or Erase.
- Redial: Dials the last number called.
- Play <All Songs/Playlist>: Opens the My Music menu, plays songs in a playlist or all songs.
- Driving Mode On: Activates Driving Mode for alert notifications.
- My Verizon: Accesses information about your Verizon account (for example balance, minutes, usage, and payment information).
- Help: Provides a helpful tutorial on using Voice Commands.
Ok, it is easy to handle with voice dial on Samsung Brightside. By the way, anyone here has the lastest supports that help with the T9 texting issue. My device always restart itself when I am texting.
For more tips, supports and downloads, read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung bright side
- verizon bright side phone
- what is driving mode on samsung brightside
- samsung brightside tips and tricks
- bright side phone
- verizon bright side
- samsung brightside glitches
- bright side cell phone
- samsung bright side manual
- Samsung Bright Side phone
- Tips: how to change T9 text input modes on Samsung Brightside
- Tips: how to active voice dial on Samsung Gusto 2
- when will Verizon release software update for Samsung Brightside to solve T9 texting issue
- how to voice dial on Samsung Gusto?
- how to voice dial on Samsung Intensity II?