Motorola Citrus Widgets & Shortcuts, Motorola Citrus widgets, Motorola Citrus shortcuts
Sometimes, you can use the Widgets & Shortcuts on your Motorola Citrus cellphone to save your time. I need a clock to wake me up in the morning. I have to use the calendar in case that I forget the appointments. Ok, you will get what you want from this page. Let us view it together. Ready?
Add a widget, such as a clock, music player, or a calendar that shows upcoming appointments.To open a widget, tap it. To add widgets, press Menu > Add > Motorola Widgets or Android Widgets.
Note: If you install apps from ANDROID Market that have widgets, tap and hold the home screen, then select a widget to add to the home screen.
The shortcut icons at the bottom of your home screen are the first apps in your main menu.
To add shortcuts to the home screen, open the apps tray, then tap and hold the shortcut you want. It will be added to the home screen. Or, press Menu > Add > Shortcuts.
Note: The top row (right below the bing search bar) cannot be used for shortcuts or widgets.
Note: To remove a shortcut or widget press and hold the item and drag it to the App tray icon (this becomes a trash bin).
- Motorola Citrus Icons
- verizon cell phone shortcuts
- motorola citrus how to use
- motorola citrus widgets
- how to add apps to motorola citrus
- icons for motorola citrus
- icons on motorola citrus
- widgets motorola
- wiggets on motorola citrus
- how to use the verizon citrus ohone
- Tips: how to optimize Motorola Citrus cellphone when navigating different widgets,apps
- Tips: how to add widgets on Motorola Droid Pro
- Tips: how to add widgets on Samsung Continuum?
- Tips: how to enable/disable data roaming on Motorola Citrus
- Tips: how to sync Google Apps on Motorola Citrus
No Comments »
No comments yet.