Perhaps, not so many users pay attention to their Device ID (ESN / MEID) on their cellphone. While, things which are uncommon easily attract people’s curiosity. Are you a HTC Incredible 2 cellphone user? How do you know your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone identification? Ok, you find it of benefit for yourself. Follow these following words and know how to view your device ID (ESN / MEID).
View the ESN / MEID internally
- From a home screen, select the applications tab
- Select Settings.
- Select About phone.
- Select Phone identity.
- Locate the MEID.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Select Power Off.
- Select OK.
- Remove the battery.
- Locate the MEID on the tag inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery.
For more tips and supports in relation to your HTC Incredible 2 cellphone, read these following related posts.
Are these words helpful? If they are, share to let more users know about this.
Ok, that is the way to view your Device ID (ESN / MEID) on HTC Incredible 2 cellphone, more user manual, driver, software about your device. Only in verizon-cellphones.org.Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc meid
- htc device ID
- device id omnia 2
- evo 3d meid
- meid HTC INCREDIBLE
- EVO 3D MEID Solution
- where is htc incredible esn
- cell phone device id
- htc incredible 2 esn read
- esn incredible 2
- Tips: how to manage USB Mass Storage on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to charge HTC Incredible 2 battery?
- Tips: how to change HTC Incredible 2 password?
- Tips: how to set Google Talk on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to factory reset or hard reset HTC Incredible 2?
No Comments »
No comments yet.