BIONIC cann’t connect to Internet,
droid bionic wifi issue,
bionic unable to connect
If your Motorola Droid BIONIC cellphone cann’t connect to Internet when you use the WiFi, try to read these following solutions to fix.
Droid BIONIC can’t connect to Internet
- Try a different URL or web site address to check whether it is a question with website.
- Disconnect and re-connect to the network again.
- Make sure that you have entered correct Password (WEP-WAP/WPA key).
- If you are using a commercial Wi-Fi hotspot, such as the ones at Borders or Starbucks, it will be better for you to renew the hotspot’s DHCP lease.
- Unplug the power from your router, turn the phone off. Plug back in your router first, then wait for 1 minute and then turn on your phone.
These are tips we summed up from many kind users. While we can not be sure they would work for you. In consideration of your own benefit, we suggest you contact with the local Verizon Wireless Service or consult with your user manual in case of unwanted lose.
Up to now, we have completed these solutions that fixing these three most familiar issues concerning your Motorola Droid BIONIC cellphone WiFi connection issue.
If none of them matched you or worked for you, you are very welcome to ask for suggestions here. Feedback to us please. Try to make your trouble more detailed so that we can make better sense and then provide the better solution.
For other issue solution, read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- droid bionic wont connect to internet
- droid bionic internet issues
- droid bionic internet wont work
- droid bionic wont connect to wifi
- droid bionic won\t connect to internet
- droid bionic internet
- droid bionic loses data connection
- droid bionic keeps dropping data
- droid bionic internet problems
- Verizon bionic Internet problems
No Comments »
No comments yet.