samsung stratosphere, pc recognize, usb cable
Hi, all the Samsung Stratosphere Android smartphone users. I’d like to hear from your suggestions. Are there anyone here who has the same issue. When I connected my new Samsung Stratophere with my PC with its original USB cable, it kept seeming that my PC was unable to recognize my cellphone. As Samsung Customer Support suggested, I performed a soft reset and then I reconnected them again. While, PC still can’t recognize my Samsung Stratophere.
When it comes to my PC os, it can work properly with my old LG enV3 cellphone. Should I download and install the usb driver for my Samsung Stratophere into my PC? I knew my Stratosphere supports mass storage on PC and I have done these following records:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button > Settings > USB settings.
- Touch Ask on plug to have the device prompt you when connecting via USB to the computer, or to turn this option off.
- Touch USB mode and select Mass storage mode.
- Plug the USB cable into my PC into your device.
- Touch Connect USB storage.
I can do the step 4, but my device won’t prompt me to touch Connect USB storage at all. With this issue, I have no approach to download and transfer file from/to my PC. It is such an annoyance.
So I am bolging here and wondering to get any suggestions from you. I know it would make a difference.