can’t see HTC Sync option,
htc sync software issue,
can’t recongnize sync software
If you have already downloaded the HTC Rhyme Sync software file into your PC and alse completed the installation. When you connect your HTC Rhyme smartphone to your PC via supported USB cable, Sync software can not recongnize your HTC Rhyme device or you can’t see the HTC Sync option, try to follow with the solutions below.
Solution 1: Esure that you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
Solution 2: Connect your cellphone to PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
Solution 3: Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
Solution 4: Select “HTC sync” and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer
Via: HTC Support
If the trouble you had met still can not be solved or it frequently appear, kindly please let us know so that we can research the best solutions for you and others.
As well, we pretty welcome you to share your own solution with us here. You know you will make a difference to other users.
Read these following related posts to learn more about your HTC Rhyme smartphone.Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg enlighten sync with outlook
- sync droid ryhme and computer
- htc rhyme sync problems
- htc rhyme connect to mac
- htc rhyme pc software
- htc sync for rhyme
- htc rhyme issues connecting to pc
- how to connect htc rhyme to mac
- htc sync no device connected rhyme
- itunes to lg enlighten
- Tips: PC can’t recognize HTC sync when connected with HTC Rezound
- Tips: how to use HTC Rhyme Sync software
- Tips: how to install HTC Rhyme compatible Sync software
- HTC Sync software download for HTC Rhyme
- Tips: share internet on your computer with HTC Rhyme