Galaxy Nexus, usb mass storage. usb driver
“when I connected my Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone with my Windows PC via the usb cable, I could not see the usb mass storage option available.” one Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone user asked in Yahoo Ask. As a matter of fact, The Galaxy Nexus does not have USB Mass Storage capability, however, files can be transferred to / from a computer utilizing Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). The Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) will only run with Windows PC. How to enable/disable the Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)? Just feel free to learn details here now.
Tips: Samsung Galaxy Nexus no usb mass storage option.
For Mac os computer users, you should use the Android File Transfer to get this done. Refer to Android File Transfer support.
Need more supports concerning about your Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone, consult with these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- droide commando
- service menu codes for lg vn271 extravert
- how to initial programing lg vn271
- initial programming activation codes for lg vn250
- how to change boot sound on lg enlighten
- ZTE USB Modem Windows 7
- galaxy nexus usb mass storage
- computer wont recognize samsung brightside
- pantech breakout usb driver windows 7
- pantech breakout mtp
- Tips: how to enable/disable usb mass storage on Motorola Droid 4
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus usb driver download
- Tips: how to manage USB Mass Storage on HTC Incredible 2?
- Tips: how to use USB mass storage on Samsung Droid Charge?
- Tips: how to extend Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery life
No Comments »
No comments yet.