share internet with HTC Rhyme,
connect htc rhyme internet on pc,
share internet on PC with htc rhyme
If you have no any cellphone data or even affordable WiFi connection on your HTC Rhyme smartphone, what should you do? No one wants a smartphone there is no any apps downloaded and installed. It is pretty awful experience without any Internet connection to a smartphone. So what should you do? There is no need to complain about this. We provided following solution for you.
Tips: share internet on your computer with HTC Rhyme
- Get connection between your HTC Rhyme and your PC using the provided micro USB cable.
- On the Choose a connection type pop-up, select Internet pass-through and tap Done. If the pop-up is no longer displayed, drag down the Notifications menu and tap Select to Change USB Connection type.
- If this is the first time that you connect your phone in Internet pass-through mode, wait for the NDIS drivers to install on your computer. Once the drivers are installed, the connection process will begin.
Then you can download prefered apps, chat with others on and get update your apps.
Well, if you meet any questions about the process, kindly please let us know. We are glad to help.
For more tips, solutions and supports concerning your HTC Rhyme smartphone, read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- bypass activation screen samsung stratosphere
- casio c771 driver
- c771 driver download
- casio c771 usb driver
- android c771 driver
- lg revere usb mass storage
- lg revere usb drivers
- casio c771 usb driver download
- c771 driver windows 7
- verizon iphone 4s instruction manual
- Tips: how to share Internet with PC for HTC Rezound
- Tips: WiFi connection always disconnecting when download files on HTC Rhyme
- Tips: PC can’t recongnize HTC Rhyme Sync software
- Tips: how to install HTC Rhyme compatible Sync software
- Tips: how to use HTC Rhyme Sync software
No Comments »
No comments yet.