Incredible 4G LTE battery life, won’t power on,battery issue
Hi, there, welcome to my personal blog, here you could get to know tips, supports and downloads about your Verizon Wireless smartphone and cellphone. Today, let us talk something about the new Android 4.0 smartphone-HTC Incredible 4G LTE. As we all concerned, battery life matters a lot to a smartphone. What is the Incredible 4G LTE battery feature? Let us view:
The Incredible 4G LTE has an extended 1700 mAh lithium-ion battery. Its usage time could up to be 574.72 minutes and standby time will up to be 447.3 hours. What a wonderful battery feature it is! It could enables you to do what you want. Compared with Samsung Galaxy S III, Incredible 4G LTE has the advantage in battery life.
Why the HTC Incredible 4G LTE won’t power on? Have you ever met this kind of issue? Ok, let us see how to solve it:
- If the battery is dead, the device will need to charge for a while (up to 30 minutes) before it shows any signs of life (i.e. notification LED lights up).
- Make sure you are using the AC charger and USB cable that was supplied with your phone.
- If you have charged the phone for 2 hours and it still will not power on, remove the battery, wait for 30 seconds and then re-inserting it before trying to power it on.
- Your Incredible 4G LTE smartphone will stop charging if the protection feature triggers to work when the device becomes too warm. Once device cood down, it will start to charge automatically.
- Charging via a USB cable might take long time than an AC charge.
If the device still will not power on, contact your wireless carrier for further assistance or feel free to let us know. We have many experienced smartphone lovers here who can support.
For more tips, downloads and supports concerning about your HTC Incredible 4G LTE smartphone, read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- verizon wireless i535 gsiii samsung_usb_driver
- incredible 4g wont turn on
- htc droid incredible 4g lte not turning on
- disable shutter sound android screen capture razr 4 0 4
- incredible 4g directions for use
- why will my verizon 4G LTE not keep a charge
- verizon l 4g phone will not power on
- lg octane does it run things in the back ground that drains battery
- incredible 4g wont charge
- htc incredible 4g lte turn off startup sound