HTC Rhyme WiFi connection issue,
htc rhyme wifi connection failed,
rhyme WiFi connection dropping
If you have been suffering WiFi connection always dropping when you download files using your new HTC Rhyme smartphone, you might get good solution here. From HTC community, someone shared the way he got the problem solved.
No matter whether it works or not, you might as well have a try.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- Press the Menu key.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Wi-Fi sleep policy.
- Select Never.
Additionally, this guy who kindly shared the solution suggested something wrong like this occured, sometimes you should check your cellphone WiFi setting. Do not forget to consult with your user manual for additional setup.
No you can give it a test. If your HTC Rhyme smartphone WiFi connection always dropping when you download a large file, please let us know so that we could talk with our teams to reach the best solutions.
If you find this post helpful, kindly please share on Facebook so that more and more users will know and benefit.
For more tips, solutions and downloads concerning your HTC Rhyme smartphone, read these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- htc rhyme wifi problems
- lg enlighten wont connect to wifi
- samsung enlighten
- htc rhyme wont connect to wifi
- htc rhyme wifi connection
- htc rhyme wifi
- htc rhyme wifi issue
- HTC Rhyme will not connect to Wifi
- samsung stratosphere wont connect to wifi
- htc rhyme won\t connect to wifi
- Tips: how to setup LG Enlighten WiFi connection
- Tips: share internet on your computer with HTC Rhyme
- Tips: PC can’t recongnize HTC Rhyme Sync software
- Tips: Motorola Droid BIONIC connection keeps dropping
- Tips: how to fix Motorola Droid BIONIC WiFi issue
No Comments »
No comments yet.