Whet it comes to a new smartphone, it will occur to me whether there is something useful we can do in relation to how to extend the device battery life. We know users would pretty sick when buying a cellphone which has been especially advertised and highly praised but really has a poor battery life. Recently, we are doing something special report about this new device-Motorola Droid X 2. It hits us that this entry how to extend Motorola Droid X 2 battery life is of benefit to users.
Ok, read these following tips and master some tricks about extending your cellphone battery life.
- Select a shorter backlight duration
- Lower the display brightness
- Use the AC adapter to charge your phone whenever possible
- Turn Bluetooth off when not in use
- Turn Wi-Fi off when not in use
- Certain applications may be drawing excessive battery power. If you are experiencing shorter battery life after downloading an application try uninstalling the application.
- Close any third party applications running in the background
- Playing music, videos and viewing images in your phone will affect your battery life.
- The battery charger shipped with this device is a high rate charger specifically designed for your DROID X2.
- Other chargers might take longer to charge your battery, cause your calls to fail during charging, or cause your phone to continuously power cycle.
- You can charge your phone via USB cable but this charging time will vary based on computer specifications.
- If battery is low, your phone will not immediately power up when you connect it to a computer via USB. Depending on how low the battery is, it may take up to 30 minutes for the phone to get enough power to powerup.
- Some Marketplace applications can drain battery unexpectedly with data requests and processes running in the background. Deleting widgets alone for these applications will not stop the application from pulling the data; the application iteself must be uninstalled or killed temporarily with a Task Manager or App Killer.
Via: Motorola Support
Yeah, these are the tips enable you to extend your Motorola Droid X 2 battery life. Things can be done as easy as you thinked. If you charge your Motorola Droid X 2 phone battery properly, and it would really make a difference.For more tips about your Motorola Droid X 2 phone battery, download the Motorola Droid X 2 PDF user manual and read the battery tips.
There are more you can do to extend your Motorola Droid X 2 battery life. Anyway, the more battery time you use, the less time it will last.
Are these words helpful? If they are, why not share to let more users benefit. Perhaps, they have more efficient tips that you do not know.
For more tips and supports about your Motorola Droid X 2 cellphone, read these related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- battery life verizon gusto
- droid x2 tips
- verizon lucid battery life
- verizon lg touch 2
- how to extend droid x2 battery life
- nv touch 2 battery
- droid x battery life tips
- droid x battery life
- droid X 2 tips battery extend
- driod x2 cannot delete contacts from read only account
No Comments »
No comments yet.