The USB Driver is used for connecting your Motorola Mobile Phone to a Windows® computer via a USB cable in order to charge your phone or to access the data on your phone. Not only the usb driver supports the upcoming Verizon cellphones-Motorola DEVOUR, but also it applys for the Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ and so on.
- A 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 2000®, Windows XP®, or Windows Vista® Operating system.
- You must have Administrator permission to install this driver.
- Please reboot the system after installing the USB Driver.
- Installation of Motorola Phone Tools may affect the performance of this driver. Please re-install the USB Driver after the installation of Motorola Phone Tools.
Ok, get ready? If you find it necessary for you to download, do it as soon as possible.
- Motorola 4.2.0 Driver with MotoConnect* (for 32-bit versions of Windows®)
- Motorola 4.2.0 Driver with MotoConnect* (for 64-bit versions of Windows®)
Forgiving our carelessness, following is the PC Charging Drivers, why not have a try?
- PC Driver 1 (W370, W375, W376g, W377)
- PC Driver 2 (W216, W230, W230x, W23x, W259, W270, W270x, W27x, W388, W396, W397, W397v)
- Installation Instructions
- motorola w377 usb driver
- Please check USB driver for charging
- motorola devour driver
- w377 usb driver
- motorola w377 driver download
- motorola w377 driver
- motorola devour not charging
- motorola devour usb driver
- driver USB motorola w377
- motorola devour drivers for vista
- Verizon Motorola Droid PC charging and usb drivers download
- Verizon Motorola Droid X PC Charging Drivers download
- Motorola Droid Pro USB and PC Drivers download
- Motorola Droid BIONIC pc charging driver download
- Motorola Droid 2 pc charging driver download
No Comments »
No comments yet.