Verizon Wireless officially embeded Google Wallet into Samsung Galaxy S III, so you don’t need to root and install now
Samsung Galaxy S III, NFC feature,google wallet,verizon wireless
Hi, there. Welcome to my personal blog of all your Verizon Wireless smartphones and cellphones. You are here might because you do take much interest into Google Wallet app or you are the Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 user and want to fully take advantage of the NFC feature. If so, we are pleased to tell you that you don’t need to root your Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 device and then install the Goolge Wallet app now. Recently, the most reliable carrier of America-Verizon Wireless has officially announced to embed and load Google Wallet app into its customized Samsung Galaxy S III device. Users could purchase via Google Wallet using their Google Wallet without any additional charges. Once successfully generalized, Verizon Wireless will be the second carrier who enables users to exert NFC feature and use Google Wallet besides Sprint.
Up to now, there is still no few more detailed information concerning this Google Wallet event yet. While, I am trying best to collect and will update you soon. If you could not wait for the release date, thankfully, guys in XDA forums have worked out for us how to properly rooted your Samsung Galaxy S III device and then install the Google Wallet. Watch out to read. Rooting takes risks!
More articles of your Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 smartphone? Get to konw from these following related posts.Incoming search terms for the article:
- installing google wallet on i535
- how do you get a 4g lte off emergency mode
- setting up email on samsung galaxy s3 getting token failed
- samsung galaxy s3 alternate hard reset
- what is google wallet availible on verizon wireless galaxy s 3 phones?
- galaxy s3 hotmail setup 80201
- hotmail email set up on samsung galaxy III error getting token failed
- error 80201 getting token failed
- cannot activate a samsung sch-i110 phone not scanned
- cannot activate a samsung sch-i110
No Comments »
No comments yet.