Recently, my colleague has purchased a new Verizon cellphone Motorola Droid. Today, he downloaded the Motorola Droid PC charging and usb drivers in Motorola site. The driver cooperates well. Why not write something about it and share our experience with all Motorola Droid users? It’s a good idea!
Motorola Mobile Phone USB Drivers (for Windows®)
This USB Driver is used for connecting your Motorola Mobile Phone to a Windows® computer via a USB cable in order to charge your phone or to access the data on your phone.
This USB Driver supports most Motorola OS, Motorola Linux OS, Motorola iDEN, Motorola Symbian/UIQ, Motorola Windows Mobile® and Motorola i-mode Handsets.
- A 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 2000®, Windows XP®, or Windows Vista® Operating system.
- You must have Administrator permission to install this driver.
- Please reboot the system after installing the USB Driver.
- Installation of Motorola Phone Tools may affect the performance of this driver. Please re-install the USB Driver after the installation of Motorola Phone Tools.
Drivers download with MotoConnect*for 32-bit versions of Windows®
Drivers download with MotoConnect*for 64-bit versions of Windows®
Source: www.motorola.comIncoming search terms for the article:
- droid x driver windows xp
- Droid X drivers Windows Xp
- droid x windows xp driver
- droid pro usb driver
- droid x driver for windows xp
- droid x drivers for windows xp
- droid x usb driver
- droid x windows xp drivers
- samsung fascinate usb drivers
- windows xp droid x driver
- USB Drivers and PC Charging Drivers for Motorola DEVOUR
- Verizon Motorola Droid X PC Charging Drivers download
- Motorola Droid Pro USB and PC Drivers download
- Verizon Motorola Droid X USB Drivers download
- free Motorola Droid USB Drivers download
No Comments »
No comments yet.