Motorola Droid X update, Droid X update, update droid x, droid x update, droid x software update
Cheer up, for all Verizon Motorola Droid X users. Look at the fresh news we have prepared for you. We just have been told that Verizon Wireless would update their lastest device. Here is the deatails. The update, Version 1.13.604.MB810.Verizon.en.US/Baseband: BP_C01.09.04P. You can enjoy following improvements and enhancements:Motorola Droid X update:
- Improved battery charging status indicator.
- Smoother transition for camera and camcorder functions.
- Redesign of weather widget icons.
- Faster Exchange ActiveSync® email loading.
- Streamlined organization of newly downloaded applications.
- Organized favorite contacts by call count.
- Updated Bluetooth® connection for enhanced video sharing experience.
- Coordinated date and time across phone displays.
- Cleaner looking status bar for GPS symbol.
- Improved sync capabilities for 3G Mobile Hotspot.
- Faster Visual Voice Mail loading.
- Take advantage of the enhanced, preloaded My Verizon application.
- Preloaded Amazon Kindle® application lets you read Kindle books on your AndroidTM phone, including thousands of free books.
That is all update you would be available now. While the OTA update for your Droid X will be the next for few reasons. More drivers, softwares and apps download here.
- droid x update release notes
- load kindle books on droid x
- books on droid x cell phone
- verizon droid x update release notes
- 1 13 604 mb810 verizon en us/baseband: bp_c01 09 04p
- motorola droid update july 19 version number
- motorola droid x notes application USB
- ota update release notes
- preloaded tip and tricks on droid x
- taking notes on droid cell phone
No Comments »
No comments yet.