samsung brightside, software update, t9 texting issue, brightside freezing/restarting when using t9
Hi, there. Are there any Samsung Brightside cellphone users here who know about when Verizon Wireless or Samsung Mobile will launch the software update to fix Brightside T9 texting issue. I have been told the release of this Brightside software update for a long time by Verizon Community leader. While, I have not gotten any lastest information about this software upgrade up to now. Is it still being exploring in the lab or never be released at all?
As a matter of fact, I do not care about the upgrade of my Brightside cellphone at all. I only want to solve the T9 texting issue since I was fascinated by its slide full keyboard and full touchscreen, which is also the reason why I bought it. Now, it is a totoally different story.
By the way. do you have the same issue when you tr to use t9 to text on the front touchscreen it started freezing and restarting automatically? You might have any idea to deal with and you ought to have made it. Please help. It won’t work if you perform a hard reset.
Waiting for the software update? But nothing to do, do we? If I were the carrier or manufacturer, I would, you know, release the software upgrade soon.Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg lucid freezing
- samsung brightside rhapsody
- software update for samsung brightside
- samsung brightside alarm issues
- samsung brightside updates
- samsung brightside t9 software update
- bright side verizon phone
- software update samsung brightside
- verizon samsung brightside freezing and restarting
- is the samsung brightside compatible with rhapsody