LG Cosmos Touch phone calls, not receive calls on LG Cosmos Touch
I have a newcellphone. It is so smart than I expected. However, all things has changed when one day I gave a call to someone. Then my device has turn to be so awful that I make calls but not receive calls on my LG Cosmos Touch cellphone. While what is more worse, I am not a professional guy who can do something useful with it. I was given suggestions by Verizon Wireless.
If you are having problems receiving calls but you can make calls, there are four things to look for:
- Ensure your phone is powered on
- Check that the NO SVC indicator is not on, if it’s on you are not getting a signal
- Check your signal strength to determine if you are in a low signal area and receiving a signal
- Check that your calls are not forwarded to another number.
Use these instructions to ensure any forwarding features are turned off
- *920 to ensure No-Answer-Transfer Call Forwarding is off
- *720 to ensure Immediate Call Forwarding is off
If this issue continues please call us at (800) 922-0204 from a landline phone
Can these be helpful? To me, it can not. While my device still display to be so good. If you are a special guy, please do us a favor. Thank you so much.Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg cosmos call forwarding
- lg cosmos not receiving calls
- lg cosmos touch not receiving calls
- call forwarding lg cosmos
- lg cosmos will not recieve calls
- lg cosmos touch call forwarding
- lg cosmos forward calls
- LG 2 phone cannot accept calls
- cosmos 2 wont recieve calls
- can i still make calls from my cell phone if i transfered my calls to another number
No Comments »
No comments yet.