LG Cosmos Touch phone calls, not receive calls on LG Cosmos Touch
I have a newcellphone. It is so smart than I expected. However, all things has changed when one day I gave a call to someone. Then my device has turn to be so awful that I make calls but not receive calls on my LG Cosmos Touch cellphone. While what is more worse, I am not a professional guy who can do something useful with it. I was given suggestions by Verizon Wireless.
If you are having problems receiving calls but you can make calls, there are four things to look for:
- Ensure your phone is powered on
- Check that the NO SVC indicator is not on, if it’s on you are not getting a signal
- Check your signal strength to determine if you are in a low signal area and receiving a signal
- Check that your calls are not forwarded to another number.
Use these instructions to ensure any forwarding features are turned off
- *920 to ensure No-Answer-Transfer Call Forwarding is off
- *720 to ensure Immediate Call Forwarding is off
If this issue continues please call us at (800) 922-0204 from a landline phone
Can these be helpful? To me, it can not. While my device still display to be so good. If you are a special guy, please do us a favor. Thank you so much.Incoming search terms for the article:
- lg cosmos call forwarding
- lg cosmos not receiving calls
- call forwarding lg cosmos
- lg cosmos touch not receiving calls
- lg cosmos will not recieve calls
- lg cosmos touch call forwarding
- LG 2 phone cannot accept calls
- lg cosmos forward calls
- cosmos touch call fowarding
- lg cosmos wont call
- Tips: how to change one touch dial on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to install USB driver on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to block crank or unwanted call on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to set speed dial on LG Cosmos Touch?
- Tips: how to download Mobile IM 3.0 software compatible with LG Cosmos Touch?
No Comments »
No comments yet.