samsung galaxy nexus, periodic reboot, software update automaticlly, GN update issue
In Verizon Wireless Community, Samsung Galaxy Nexus automaticlly reboot has been heated talked and intensely complained by the users. Most users, absolutely, including me, have been suffering from Galaxy Nexus automaticlly reboot and periodic software update. Listing are these general records that I was forced to reboot.
While I was using Facebook to get the event, it was immediately ill and reboot. Trying to use Google Maps while I need navigatie, it shut down and then reboot itself with unimaginable reasons. To my intolerableness, it suddenly stop to reboot when I was calling to my leader using Bluetooth. I have to recall to my leader to explain and apologize.
From then on, I tried to find solutions from the Internet, commonly, I found this Galaxy Nexus automaticlly reboot and update issue is not only my “exclusive perquisite”. So many users are suffering to the fullest extent. Kindly someone suggested uninstall these apps that you can not identify its source and security, while I have installed nothing but the default settings. No update help to fix this since my GN received so many forced updates.
Someone suggested that it would work after you perform a hard reset to you Galaxy Nexus to factory settings. I wouldn’t consider the setting, I done the hard reset but it turned out to be nothing useful. It started to self-reboot again while I am downloading music. I believed this Galaxy Nexus automaticlly reboot issue may be caused by network settings or wireless connectivity since you would find it reboot automaticlly when you are going to using newwork. At least, I was thinking so.Surely, all these records would verify.
Before I planned to buy this Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone, I was in hesitation to choose between iPhone 4s and GN. Finally, it was myself who persuaded me to take Samsung Galaxy Nexus home. And now it seems that I am so clever and wise. Google and Samsung used to plan to beat Apple with this guy’s strength while it might achieve the opposite of what they intended.
I am not complaining but just wanting my GN got fixed ASAP. Verizon Wireless and Samsung, when you will launch the really helpful update.
As well, I would update and share soon if this issue gets better solutions.Incoming search terms for the article:
- samsung brightside forgot password
- how do i delete backup assistant on the verizon brightside
- samsung brightside remove backup assistant
- samsung brightside soft reboot
- factory reset lg lucid
- tether lg env to nexus 7
- verizon update roaming capabilities galaxy nexus
- Samsung Brightside recall
- samsung brightside reboot
- can you change the incoming calls on the verizon htc rezound
- Tips: how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- tips: how to update Samsung Galaxy Nexus software while you are roaming
- Tips: Samsung Galaxy Nexus call volume issue,minish volume
- Tips: how to extend Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery life
- Samsung will issue a bug fixer software update to fix Verizon Galaxy Nexus signal problem
No Comments »
No comments yet.